Building Insurance


Protecting your home if you are taking out a mortgage, is a lender requirement, and it’s important to ensure that you have the right cover. Cheapest isn’t always best!


A Buildings Insurance policy should cover the cost of repairing or rebuilding your home if it’s damaged. It should cover you for events such as storms and floods, fire, vandalism, subsidence and water damage. Contents covers all the items in your home against theft, fire, and flood. So what items are classed as Buildings and what items would fall under Contents Insurance?


As a general rule, imagine lifting up your house and shaking it upside down. Anything that would fall out is Contents, what remains is Buildings.


Are you in need of Buildings / Contents insurance?

For more information on Buildings / Contents insurance, Contact Us.


Please Note: For these insurance products terms and conditions apply. This information is a summary only. You will receive a full policy document upon application. This policy will set out the terms, conditions and limitations of cover provided under the plan.